Element filling systems
Based on the EP1050 insulation blowing panel, the GBF1050 bale conditioning system and the EM400 insulation blowing machine
- Suitable for many loose thermal insulation materials
- Automated blowing injection process
- Adjustable installation density
- Adjustable filling excess height
- Scalable modular system
Insulation blowing materials
X-Floc's system components facilitate the processing of a big amount of insulation blowing materials.
The following classes are included: Cellulose, wood fibre, glass wool, rock wool as well as composite materials.
GBF1065 and EM400
The bale conditioning system is charged with insulation blowing material (big bales or stacked material). It is shredded preliminary and fed into the blowing insulation machine. The fine preparation and the pneumatic transport through the conveyor line are done inside the insulation blowing machine.
EP1050 insulation blowing panel
EP1050 is an injection module for automatic element filling with loose insulation material.
- Blowing injection process fully automated
- Convenient for all licensed blowing insulation materials
- Installation density can be controlled in wide areas
- Individual adaptability of the filling process with memory function
- System can be adjusted for any cavity size
- Modular construction method: Number of nozzles and material switch configuration according to your needs
- Positioning with customer's crane system or with optional individual gantry crane
- Short cycle times
- Option for extension with gantry arm robot